Christmas ideas for a 6-8 year old boy

I am by no means an expert on gift-buying. But I have compiled a list of what I believe to be fun gifts for a 6-9 year old, science loving, nerdy, awesome boy!

(Keep in mind, my son is 7, he has high-functioning autism, and he does not play with toys. He just doesn't, he never has. I think he's pretty awesome anyway. 😉😀)

This year, since we are moving, we decided to do the "something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read." This hasn't really saved us any money 😂 But it has cut down on the amount of presents, which is what we were aiming for!



1. Something to read: science books or readers for their reading level. 









2. Something to wear: my son requested "fancy" shoes. (AKA name brand 😂)






3. Something they want: Schleich figures, insect collecting kits, and/or art supplies.






4. Something they need: fun bedding! We are having a quilt made for each kid by AJ's awesome aunt. But Target has lots of fun bedding if you don't have an aunt with a quilt shop! ;) 







And last, but not least! Stocking stuffers. We love stockings over here!








Let me know what's on your kids Christmas list, and if this list was helpful!


-Leah












Comments